An Arizona White Mountains Tradition...
Porter Mountain Western Grill & Saloon & Museum has been serving up great steaks, chicken, seafood, ribs, burgers, salads and libations to generations. Our fun western dining experience is offered year-round, with seasonal live music and outdoor patio fireside dining. Our restaurant is centrally located in Lakeside, just a ten-minute drive from Pinetop and Show Low.
Folks often ask why Porter Mountain Western Grill & Saloon & Museum has become such a popular restaurant among locals as well as area visitors. Well…
• Our saloon is a friendly and fun local watering hole, where folks meet and mingle or watch the game from our antique bar
• The main dining room offers relaxed eating and a menu with something for everyone, including the little buckaroos
• Our private party and banquet facilities are a unique alternative for special occasions like birthdays, anniversaries and holiday events, and “The Barn” hosts larger seasonal events like weddings, family reunions and business gatherings
• The whole facility is like a western museum where you can experience a taste of the Old West browsing our authentic antiques, collectibles and memorabilia
• Last but not least, our attentive staff is known for their warm, western hospitality
Isn’t it time you made Porter Mountain Western Grill & Saloon & Museum your new tradition for western dining in the White Mountains of Arizona? Drop in or call 928.358.1979 for reservations today!